This is an amazing acting learning blog which can make you a truly convincible actor easily and quickly.
- All you have to do is read carefully each post under different labels (There are more than 280 posts)
- Practice suggested techniques and steps either in front of a full size mirror or with friends
- Then read and learn how to market and promote career
1. For Learning Free
2. For Learning On "One On One" Basis
Who is this guy?
Kiran Pande Ph.D, B.F.A (USA) Award Winning Acting Coach (USA)
How Do I Train You as an Acting
Coach? My Job Description
Award Winning Top Acting Coach
For an actor, I
can become the eyes and ears of a critical audience or casting director. The
student may perform an audition piece for the coach, who in turn pays very
close attention to all elements of the performance. If an actor's body language
or energy level does not match the dialogue, for example, I may demonstrate a
better way for the actor to move around the movie or TV set. A student actor
may not enunciate certain words clearly, or else he or she may speak too
quickly or too slowly. These are all technical issues a trained coach can help
As an acting
coach I'm responsible for working with actors, either on set or in
one-to-one tuition sessions, to improve their acting performance.
An acting coach
is a media industry specialist who works with actors to enable them to develop
their skills, either in a career development role, or for a specific
My role of an acting teacher and an acting coach are distinct
acting coach: A coach will usually work on a one-to-one basis, and may be
on a movie set, with the objective of improving the actor’s performance for a
given role or circumstance.
The acting coach
will use a range of techniques in order to lift the performance of an actor or
actress, but where the acting teacher will have a “curriculum” of proven
techniques which suit the majority, the coach must tailor their approach to the
individual under tuition.
My Job Description:
1. Audition a student and perform a S.W.O.T. Analysis
2. Creates a syllabus which suits to a particular student
3.Teaches acting principles and techniques to individuals and
evaluate student's talent.
4. Adapts course of study and training methods to meet
student's need and ability.
5. Teaches role of acting instrument that is body and
mind, power of imagination and observation, enunciation, diction, voice
development, and dialects, using body and mind and voice exercises, speech
drills, explanation, lectures, and improvisation to name some of the few.
6. Discusses and demonstrates vocal
and bodily expression to teach acting styles, script analysis,
character development, and personality projection.
7. Writes, produces and directs monologues and show-reels for
students for auditions.
8. Audition practice.
9. Acting for camera techniques
10. Ideal portfolio, making
11. How to market and promote (social media, online and
12. Rehearses and drills students to ensure they master acting
13. Life and acting goal setting, how to achieve success and
14. Many other tasks needed by a student to excel in an acting
15. Long term follow up and help
Skills I possess
16. Sympathetic to the actor A motivational expert who motivates irrespective of how a
student is developing
17. Have a thorough understanding of the film (or theater)
production process 18. An effective man-manager on a one-to-one basis
19. Flexible, to be able to work with a broad mix of
20. Have the "know how" to adapt a teaching program
to achieve development objectives
21. Develops a coaching style which puts the actor at ease